Fully Automatic Counting Systems
In order to guarantee that the right amount of products is packed into the bag, they have to be counted first.
The products can be counted using both manually and fully automated processes.
A definitive product stream of individual, continuously flowing products has to be in place for fully automated product counting and feeding to be possible. IMG 8533Normally, a product stream like this is created using vibrating feeders /depending on the geometry). This means the products that have to be counted are fed in bulk and then separated. Only once the parts have been separated can they be accurately counted using light barriers.
Depending how many products have to be counted, what performance the complete system should be operating at, and how complex the product geometry is, it sometimes makes more sense to feed the products using weighing systems since they have a considerably higher product throughput rate.
- Housing anodized using Al profile technology, completely sealed and sound-insulated with doors that provide access for the organizational elements.
- Cased in impact-proof plastic
- Oscillating conveyor system as hopper conveyor
- Conveyor performs in step or conical shape
- Feeder-bowl coating is adapted to suit the materials being fed
- Multi-beam light cabinets with a minimum test-ball average of 0.3mm (adjustable for larger products)
- Electrical connection: 230V, 50Hz
- Compressed air: 150l/min, 6 bar
- Discharge height: 600mm and over
- Weight: 100kg and over
- Performance varies according to the product and quantity
- Collection shaft with pneumatic flap to increase performance and to buffer the counted parts.
- Central control using packaging machine
- Continuous adjustment of the conveyor speed
- Optimum adjustment of conveyor performance using several operative modes
- Surveillance of the part-collection system
- Connection to the synchronization with external devices
- Over-counting prevented thanks to the flipper or air blast
- Part flow optimization
- Quick empying feature on the feeder bowls
- Level control for the feeder bowl and bunker
- Bunker rims or bunker belts with differing volumes
- Sloping conveyor
- Film packaging machines
- Feed-in belt for containers or boxes
- IVECOpack cassette conveyor system
- Manual working stations
- Synchronization with production lines that are already in place