Reliable and automated post-packaging quality control.
Eliminating of costly complaints that result from incomplete product ranges or insufficient quantities. Further minimizes expenditure on staff who usually perform the final check.
The compact scales/sorting unit is mounted straight onto the control cabineet where it can be set to the desired discharge height and/or adapted for automatic part feed-in using a base frame. The check-weighing unit with distributer belt for establashing the batch weight of the goods to be packaged and for sorting them into good/bad weighing sections is standardly contained.
It is possible to synchronize the device with system control and connect it to the main PC or data management sytem.
- Weighing range: 0-5000g
- Weighing tolerance ±1g (regardless of end weight)
- Weighing table 300 x 300mm
- Capacity: up to 20 cycles/min (depending on the bag)
- Intake/discharge height: min 570mm
- Sorting "good / bad"
- Adjustable belt speed
- Adjustable belt runtime
- Adjustable belt direction
- Adjustable batch amount
- Series fault recognition
- Design as continious scale